10.12.11

Inspirations For Peace :: Buddhism

“Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.” ~The Buddha

Buddhist teachings have been such an inspiration in my life for so many years. I want to share some of the knowledge I have gained with my readers.

Buddhism is not a religion, it is a spiritual connection. There have been many "Buddha" , not just one. And these teachers have been leading Buddhist followers for centuries.

Buddha statues in a temple on Jejudo, South KoreaImage via WikipediaBuddhism teaches it's followers to recognize the balance of life and to live their lives in absolute balance. Through meditation, prayer and exploring myself I have found that there is a higher power, an aura and we are all part of it. 

Again, I'm not an expert on this. I believe that Buddhism is beautiful and I encourage everyone to look deeper into the tradition. Apply the teachers of the Buddha to your own life. You will feel so much happier when you practice Buddhism.
Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB