15.12.11

The Button Man

I love the stories of Burning Man. The week long, annual, desert gathering. The original "Occupy" movement. The whole aura of the event is centered around peace and unity. While I was delving into some Burning Man photo galleries, I ran across a man. A man called "The Button Man".

All that I know about "The Button Man" is that he gives out buttons. "The Button Man gifts hundreds of buttons from Center Camp." I need to find out more about this guy. I have a small but growing collection of buttons. At this point I consider it a hobby. Now, I want to go to Burning Man just to get a button from this guy. One more thing to add to my "bucket list".

The Button Man
source

If you know anything about this man please email me at lariotgirl@gmail.com

You can also reach me on Facebook and Sometimes Twitter :)


Enhanced by Zemanta

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB