27.10.11

Direction and Goals

Becoming a great blog writer comes with great challenges and many questions.Analyzing my work over the past 3 months, there are a lot of different subjects covered around here. I hate to loose valuable readers by changing and narrowing the blog topic, however I think that by doing that I could possibly attract more readers by becoming more of an "expert" on certain topics.


Since I started this blog 3 months ago, it has evolved from a random assortment of internet trash to a more refined, sexy feminist subject blog. As you may (or may not!) know, my passion is with LGBTQ subject matters. I also live/love feminism, and it's a huge part of my life.


I consider narrowing down the blog topics. I'm not sure what is best, but I will be experimenting. Look forward to more sexy commentary and social information.

2 comments:

Jerk Parking said...

Wow, you've only been at this for 3 months? I love the design and what I've read so far. That's the thing about blogging...it seems mine takes a new direction every few weeks. Sometimes I feel like I need 20 separate blogs if it's ever going to make sense. Eh, go with how you feel...any followers are probably like-minded and will appreciate waeching which way it grows. Good luck :)

November 2, 2011 at 7:47 PM
_-* AMANDA *-_ said...

I understand. I'm trying to keep up with what's hot in the news and such and then on the other hand I love randomness. I just try to keep all of my post fresh and fun. It's mostly just me being a smart ass. Thanks Jerk. And I did like your blog as well. One of them I guess!

November 2, 2011 at 10:34 PM

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB