17.11.11

INSPIRATION


In this life, I am inspired to be a productive member of society. There is beauty in this world. There is treasure among the garbage. I have to believe that there is a purpose for me, and a destiny for every wayward soul that finds themselves lost in the decisions of our time.
Since the beginning of time people have questioned the meaning of life. There have been multitudes of theories and doubters by the truck loads. Everyone sees life differently. Everyone lives by their own sets of rules and morals. My inspiration comes from everything around me. The beautiful and the ugly. Their is balance in the world around us. Inspiration comes in man forms. Don't ignore the signs around you. Take notice in the small things and you might be surprised what marvelous things you can learn.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB