16.12.11

Britney Spears Engaged

I'm excited to hear that pop princess, Britney Spears in engaged. After her tramatic past, it's refreshing to see her finally happy. It seems real this time. According to Spears "We have such a great time together! He makes me laugh, and we are so comfortable being ourselves. We like to stay home, order in, watch movies, go to dinner with friends. And we love getting away for the weekend." 



The Guy
His name is Jason Trawick and he's her former agent. He just turned 40, December 15th, the same night as the proposal. The couple have been together since 2009 and Trawick reportedly gets along with Spears two boys very well.


How He Asked Her
At his 40th birthday party of all places. Reportedly, the two were alone in New York when he pulled out a Neil Lane diamond engagement ring. After she had given him his presents, he surprised her with the ring. She said yes. 


She later updated her Twit status saying "OMG. Last night Jason surprised me with the one gift I've been waiting for. Can't wait to show you! SO SO SO excited!!!! Xxo". 


The Ring
The ring is "very traditional" reports Us Weekly. The ring features a three-caret round stone with pave diamonds on the band. 

Digging for actual pictures of the ring is slightly challenging. Since I'm not sure if there is a 100% confirmed picture yet, I've come up with the best guess I can get. I think this is the ring. I will update later.






This is her 3rd marriage, her 2 previous marriages both ending publicly in divorce. I wish the best to the couple! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB