28.11.11

From Turkey to Trees

I hope everyone's Thanksgiving went well here in America. I also hope that the rest of the world had a great weekend, whatever you were able to do that was special to you! The holiday seasons can get pretty hectic and I have been so busy this weekend. From turkey to trees I've been running around in a holiday fever.

Last night we put up  the family Christmas tree. I wanted to share some pictures with you guys. Maybe you can get some inspiration for your tree.

We have an artificial tree. It's white and I put a ton of red, pink and white decorations on it. In the pictures you can see some of my ornaments. I choose to use some feathers on the tree as well as multiple strings of plastic garland. Candy canes, snowflakes and of course traditional glass balls.

My Son this Morning

Peace and Love



5 inch butterfly

Feathers

She's an angel with a flashlight?

Candy Garland String



More feathers

Skating snowman (I'm in the ball)


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB