10.9.11

Lost Boutique - ETSY

Another sassy Etsy designer! Specializing in RockaBilly clothing, this Etsy shop has some awesome products. The current design selection includes some very retro meets modern dresses and flashy swimwear. All items are priced with the current economy in mind. According to Mzz. Boston's profile on Etsy, "The Lost Boutique features but is not limited to Pin-up, Rockabilly, Club wear, Swim wear, Exotic wear, Accessories, we even revamp old outfits and meticulously bring them back to life!" 


Tight Up Skirt w/ Matching "Hell On Wheels" Top

I definitely suggest giving this shop a look or two. Hopefully you will fall as in love with the designs as I have. I love the flash and the flair. I definitely think this designer has great potential to go far with her talent. 

2 comments:

Lost Boutique said...

awesome thanks for adding me to your blog i supper appreciate it and have posted the link here to my networking sites and hopefully you get some more traffic here!! thanks for the support your wicked rad <3 thanks hippie mom

September 12, 2011 at 8:56 PM
_-* AMANDA *-_ said...

You're very welcome Lost Boutique. I adored your style and thought I should share it with the world. Keep up the good work, and possibly be looking for me to pick up a few things! <3

September 12, 2011 at 10:16 PM

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB