31.8.11

Beautiful Brooch Bouquets ::WEDDING::


I can't say that I have ever seen anything like this before. This is new to me and I love it. I know I'm a bit late to the party, after doing some research I've found these in many styles. I saw it for the first time on an "inspiration board" on theknot.com  but I finally found a how-to here. They seem easy to make. Just get a bunch of old fashioned brooches and tie them off with thin wire. Add some frill around the base and some spiraled jewels on wires. Wrap the base together and voila... beautiful huh? I'm going to look at Goodwill and some consignment shops for the brooches! This will look so great at my Bohemian Peacock Wedding! XOXO

pssst.... more pics behind the break!



Multi Brooch Bouquet

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB