12.10.11

Mookychick I Love You

I applied for a freelance writer for Mookychick last night, and to my surprise, they responded this morning saying that they loved my work and would love to have me write for them. Excited? I definitely think so!


I discovered Mookychick.co.uk a few months ago. My niece inspired me to check it out and I've spent a lot of time clicking around. All of their topics are rad. A lot of my inspiration comes from the Mookychick site. I love seeing fellow writers that have the same passions.

There are some great topics on Mookychick. It's dominately a feminist group that touches on different alternative lifestyles. Hobbies, style, beauty tips, horoscopes, vegitarian recipes, geek girl section.

I plan on writing a few essays for them. There will be a rewrite of the SeXBox essay covering the rise and fall of Girl Gamers. I also plan on putting together a few LGBT articles and other what-not.

Here are some articles from Mookychick for you to look at. Please browse their website and get a look at what they have to offer. It's some kick ass stuff for sure!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB