30.8.11

How To Solve The Rubik's Cube - YouTube

How To Solve The Rubik's Cube - YouTube:

How to solve a Rubik's Cube. IDK where to even start with my opinions on this video. First off, the guy narrating is 1 billion % Geek! Like, totally Star Trek lovin, math grubbin, still a virgin cause he ain't into fuckin, geek! *I love that about him!*

So, then there's the step by step! It's kind of scary. I always knew there was a way to solve a Rubik's Cube. But giving it any thought is a waste of my time! I had one, one time; a small one with the key-chain! It came with a step by step way to solve it. Pretty self explanatory! While I appreciate the efforts made on this instruction video, it's way too difficult to keep up with. While he's flipping all of these tiles and throwing in large "geek terms", like "algorithm" I'm wondering where all the pieces are moving to. He does it so fast like it's just so easy and anyone can do it. Granted, he shows a "move map" of sorts in between a few selections, they are hard to understand. Too many arrows and such!

Needless to say I won't be buying and solving a Rubik's Cube any time soon. My measly mind has no chance of comprehending this. It's a cool talent for those who know how to do it, but for the average schmo, like myself, it's a waste of time and a useless skill!

WTG Nerds and Geeks
+5 to your kind! <3

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

©2009La'Riot | by TNB